Epixor XT reels have been made with the latest technology and knowledge from the best anglers in the country. The Epixor XTs feature graphite housings and rotors, and an Okuma C-4X long-fiber carbon frame with TCA- Torsion Control Armor design. Another key technology in the Epixor XTs is the Slow Oscillation System. It allows for exceptional line spooling during retrieval, and is optimized for braid use.
Designed with a high-focus on function, the Okuma Epixor XT Spinning Reels feature Torsion Control Armor and a slow oscillation system that reduces twisting and ensures proper line lay. Offering superior smoothness cast-after-cast, the Okuma Epixor XT Spinning Reels feature a 1-K woven carbon fiber drag knob to further reduce weight and create a progressive drag setting.
• 7BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
• Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
• Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
• Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
• Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
• CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
• Rigid metal handle design for strength
• Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
• Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
• RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System